Voice controlled Connected Thermostat
Once again, we are providing innovative technology for the homeowner to be fully in control of their heating system. Voice activated technology is now established as a new way of controlling many different devices and makes changing the room temperature even easier. This is the first control of its kind in the UK and it re-enforces our position as leading the market in great technology for you and your customers
- 7 Day wired programmable thermostat that can control any system and any boiler
- Each day has set activity points to make programming more intuitive - i.e I’m waking up at; I’m leaving at; I will return home at; I’m going to sleep at
- Auto, manual override, and off (frost) modes
- Voice activated recognition and control (on-device only) that allows the temperature setting to be adjusted in the home by talking to the thermostat
- On-screen Comfort Information - See outdoor temperature, weather and humidity information available via the home screen
- Total Connect Comfort App - Allows user to remotely monitor and manage the home's comfort anytime, anywhere.
- Wifi connection between the voice controlled thermostat and the home broadband network is built into the thermostat—no additional modem or wiring required. Easy set up of the Voice Controlled Thermostat on your home network.
- Optimum Start Functionality
- Customizable colour touch screen- Easily change the high-definition display to any colour you choose
- Guided Scheduling to make programming easier
- Internet Time Sync - Keeps time during power failure and automatically updates for autumn/winter time changes
- Tool-free wiring, (except screwdriver connection of wall plate to mounting box).
- Manual-free setup
- Locking Touch screen - Advanced locking features and password options provide smart security and convenienceRequires a 4 wire set up including live, neutral and two relay contacts
- Requires a depth of greater than 30mm space in the wall cavity behind the thermostat body
- When not connected to the internet, the Voice activated thermostat will operate as a normal programmable thermostat. (The voice control will not operate).
- Software updates automatically sent to the connected voice thermostat. Additional voice commands will become automatically available when developed
- Free Delivery Over £50.00.
We offer a free delivery service on most orders over £50.00 (Monday to Friday)
JTM Plumbing is happy to offer a next working day delivery service for all parcels being sent providing the items are in stock. 95% of our parcels which are ordered by 3pm are dispatched via Courier or Royal mail 1st class for delivery the following day. Certain outlying areas may take longer to arrive due to courier restrictions/timescales.
Parcels up to .75kg are normally Royal mail unless the value is more than £80.00 when it will go with the Courier.
Further delivery charges may apply for standard parcels being delivered to remote locations and offshore islands, please refer to the checkout page for a list of affected postcodes.
Standard orders under £50 will incur a delivery charge of £5 + VAT for delivery within our UK Mainland delivery areas.
Please call for prices regarding Long length to remote UK and all international orders prior to placing your order so we can advise on excess charges.
As we use 3rd party delivery agents JTM Plumbing we cannot guarantee that all deliveries will be the next working day. JTM will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising.
If you need any more information regarding stock, postal charges, dispatch time or timed delivery options and cost please call us directly on 01325 488588 or email email@example.com
Your Right of Cancellation
You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 14 days after you receive the goods under the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR). Please note that this policy has some limitations which are detailed below and does not apply to business customers.
To exercise your right of cancellation you must give written notice to JTM Plumbing either via hand, post or email. Notification by telephone is not sufficient.
Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to JTM Plumbing at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address as shown on the returns form. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged or the box defaced in any way in the meantime or whilst in transit. In the case of faulty or misdescribed goods JTM Plumbing shall, after receiving notification, either collect the goods from you or ask you to return the goods at an agreed cost which JTM Plumbing will pay for.
Once you have notified JTM Plumbing that you are cancelling the contract, JTM Plumbing will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. If you have paid for excess postage charges for special deliveries these will not be refunded only our standard delivery cost if this was paid as an addition.
Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you do not return the goods as required, JTM Plumbing may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for consumable goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned, save where a fault is discovered which could not have been discovered otherwise than by unsealing the goods.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from JTM Plumbing. However, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
In all instances of a return, please contact us first. You must receive a "Return Order Number"
Items Damaged in Transit
If any standard items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, simply refuse the delivery. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
Items Faulty on Arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault (please note that for our business customers, this is 14 calendar days). Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Items Faulty in Warranty Period
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend you use in order to correct the fault quickly. For business customers all warranty repairs after 28 days of receipt are referred directly to the manufacturer (unless otherwise stated)
If you Change your Mind
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 10 days of receipt. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense. Once the item is received at JTM Plumbing, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method. Please note this policy has some limitations and does not apply to business customers.
JTM Plumbing Ltd
Unit 9, Universal Business Park
Contact us for our Payment & Security policy
Write a review ›
Thanks for all the help with the system and ordering it made it so much easier thank you!
Fantastic items ordered it Monday and had it all up and running by Friday thanks!